Chinese Medicine for Fertility Care & IVF Support
Holistic therapeutic protocols
maximising functions of reproductive organs and glands
treating gynaecological problems to restore fertility
Effective preconception care
for natural pregnancies and IVF cycles
Who benefits from Chinese Medicine Fertility Care?
We offer treatment programs tailored for:
Treatment of gynaecological disorders which potentially cause infertility:
- Ovulation problems: arising from PCOS, premature ovarian insufficiency, and other forms of ovarian dysfunction including poor egg quality.
- Luteal phase deficiency: where the endometrial lining is insufficient to support implantation.
- Endometriosis: causing painful intercourse and blockages to implantation.
- Period problems: for example irregular periods, persistent short or long cycles, absence of period or severe period pain.
- Abnormal immunological factors in the cervix and uterus: may impede fertilisation and increase risks of miscarriage.
Preconception care for couples:
- Unexplained infertility: most likely due to functional blockage of the fallopian tubes or unregulated emotions from a Chinese medicine perspective.
- Having a partner with low sperm count and/or abnormal sperm mobility and/or morphology: compensatory treatments can strengthen female fertility to counter male factors insufficiency.
- Started trying for natural pregnancy when above 30 years old and/or coming off contraceptive pills: treatments aim at improving ovarian function and egg quality, reducing risks of miscarriage.
- Undergoing IVF treatments: first time or after repeated IVF failed cycles.
Chinese Medicine fertility therapies are based on empirical evidence and backed by scientific research
We provide infertility and IVF support treatments through:
Chinese Medicine Consultation
(individualised formulas made from concentrated herbal granules)
|Our Chinese medicine consultation services are conducted at the Williamstown clinic or over Skype / Facetime. Herbal medicine can be ordered online and mailed to clients who are not from local areas or living interstate.|
How to achieve the best treatment outcome?
Be prepared to have regular treatments for a duration of at least 3 to 6 months:
This is the average treatment programs for gynaecological problems, preconception care for natural pregnancy and IVF preparations. For complex pathology the treatment programs may need to be repeated and/or revised as you progress in your healing.
Having regular maintenance treatments after gynaecological problems are treated:
This will ensure that the body and mind are kept balanced, especially benefiting the reproductive system to function well while trying to fall pregnant.
Incorporate acupuncture with herbal medicine to enhance treatment results:
Especially in complex and longstanding disorders.
Continue acupuncture treatments during IVF stimulation cycle and before embryo transfer:
This will increase your chances of success.
Use our treatment packages:
The healing action of acupuncture and herbal medicine treatments are cumulative in nature. You will need a series of treatment sessions before the intended therapeutic effects are firmly established.
After your initial consultation and first treatment, consider purchasing a 5-week Treatment Pass to continue your Chinese Medicine program. The Pass will give you 4 acupuncture sessions and 2 doses of herbal medicine (approximately 24 days use) at a discounted rate of $380. Couples are entitled to 2 Passes for $700.
Dr Joanne Vidich BHSc CM (Melb)
Acupuncturist & Chinese Medicine Herbalist
AHPRA reg. CMR0001740549
ATMS member no. 27527
Private Health Funds service provider
Get started with Chinese Medicine Fertility Care today!
** The initial Chinese Medicine consultation with acupuncture and herbal medicine is $140 per person. If you opt for having either acupuncture or herbs then it is $95. All prices are valid at the time of publishing and are subject to change.